Website hosting and maintenance is often overlooked but is an essential element to your business’s digital footprint. What your website portrays about your services or products is the first (and sometimes only) touchpoint with your audience. If you don’t put time and care into your message to the world, why would anyone listen?
Think of the website maintenance as landscaping and lawn mowing. Left alone without the proper care, you’re going to have much bigger problems than if you just maintained it properly. Not to mention, as your property is overgrown with weeds, people are going to be less prone to enter.
Picking where you host your website is a ‘get what you pay for’ type service. Maintenance packages on sites are the same. It’s far less expensive to do something right from the jump than to try and retroactively fix something.
Liquid Rise Media’s team of experienced web developers and IT professionals have successfully housed many prolific and high profile websites for businesses large and small, for celebrities large and small, and for everything in-between. We ensure that when we host and maintain your site that you are protected with the highest security and your site is a well maintained lawn from the jump.
To start, we’ll perform a full audit of your current website operations and build an actionable plan to transfer your site onto our servers with the least interruption. From there on, we will be in the background making sure all the code, the plugins and securities are up-to-date and working for you rather than against you. We will be active and proactive every step of the way.
Relax, we’ve got this.
Working with LRM for Website Hosting and Maintenance
LRM offers a full suite of web hosting and maintenance services:
- 99.9% uptime and price-lock guarantee
- Unlimited storage space, data transfers, and email
- RAID SSD storage for added speed
- Daily security scans and cloud backups
- Website Plugin and CMS updates
- Post launch performance monitoring
What We Do
- Communicate with you regularly
- Treat the security and usage of your site as our own
- Give you monthly reports of what has been done and how the site is performing
What We Don’t Do
- NO annual contracts and NO sudden price increases
- Disappear when you need us
- Neglect the asset that matters most to you